Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Oral Connection to True Health; My Thanks to Dr. Wentz and Ladd McNamara, M.D.

As a dental hygienist, I will be updating this BLOG on information that supports the connection between antioxidants and optimal health, particularly as it pertains to oral health. The connection is stronger than you might imagine. As mentioned in my opening article on my main blog http://debracasey.blogspot.com I touch on this subject. On this blog, I will provide medical evidence on these topics that hopefully will motivate you to take action to get on, and stay on a full range of pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplement program, not only for oral health, but for overall general health for a lifetime. A program that was introduced to me by Ladd McNamara, M.D.

Although I know oral health, Ladd McNamara, M.D. introduced me to a Natural Toothpaste. So, what better way to start off the subject of oral health than to, in turn, direct you to the use of a proper and healthy toothpaste? Many people are not aware that most toothpastes carry a warning, "poison if swallowed." Why are we putting something in our mouths that could be harmful to our health, and something that children under the age of 6 should not be using? I won't even get into the concerns about the toxic toothpastes from China, which have toxic heavy metals.

Be sure to read the next section about the concern over toothpastes in general, and how you should be using Natural Toothpaste, and how it is my recommendation to be using the Natural Toothpaste that our company provides, the one Dr. Ladd McNamara recommended to me and to his patients while practicing medicine.

As this BLOG develops, I will be bringing up studies that connect the use of antioxidants - gum, or periodontal health - and heart health, let alone overall general health. I hope you find it both educational and motivational enough to cause you to take action to take control of your health.

Thank you to Dr. Myron Wentz, the Man with the Vision of True Health, and to Ladd McNamara, M.D., our Team Leader who has passed along Dr. Wentz's vision to us and thousands of others.

Casey
San Diego, California



And, I thank Ladd McNamara, M.D. for setting me on this course of standing up and taking a voice for TRUE HEALTH on such a forum.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Yes, you right! I am using Usana Tooth paste more 6 years every day. I fill very comfortable with that. I just can not use any thing else!